8:45 am – 9:00 am Friday Registration
9:00 am* – 9:00 pm Friday/Saturday Seminar
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Sunday Seminar
*Starting times are precise. Ending times are approximate.
Set Your Self Up For Success in Advance
- Clear your calendar of all other appointments and commitments over the course of the seminar and commit to stay for the entire duration of the seminar. Use your time outside the seminar hours to rest, complete homework assignments, and to take care of yourself.
- For the few days before the seminar, we encourage you to eat well, get a good night’s sleep and schedule your time so you will arrive at the seminar with as little stress as possible.
- We also recommend taking Monday off after the seminar if your schedule permits.
Please dress comfortably and casually. You may want to bring a sweater or sweatshirt because of temperature fluctuations in the conference room.
Breaks and Meals
Fifteen-minute breaks are held approximately every two hours (we provide snacks, energy bars, bottled water, coffee and tea throughout the day). Note: you may want to bring a spill-proof reusable water bottle.
For lunch and dinner on Friday & Saturday, and for lunch on Sunday you will go in groups to eat at local restaurants (you'll have about an hour). Note: Meals are not provided as part of the seminar tuition.
Participation During the Seminar
- Plan to participate fully in all exercises and discussions. Be open to suggestions from the facilitator and staff. Refrain from using any recreational or non-prescription drugs, and alcohol during the entire three days. We encourage you to keep caffeine and nicotine use to a minimum.
- If you are attending the seminar with a partner, family member, friend or co-worker, remember that the seminar is designed for you to learn about yourself. You will get much more out of the seminar by focusing on your own issues, not theirs.
HOW MANY PEOPLE ATTEND THE SEMINAR?
The seminar is limited to 25 people, this enhances the learning opportunity for everyone. Family members and couples are welcome to attend together. All participants, including family members, must be over 18 years old.
Our CEO associate, Ron Harrell, has made the conference facilities of his business headquarters in the Sorrento Valley area of San Diego available to us. His business office is called “My Office” and is located at:
Our friends at ISL have generously facilitated the use of their beautiful space: ISL is located at: