5 HABITS TO HELP BUILD SELF CONFIDENCE AND SELF-ESTEEM
- Start telling yourself you're awesome. It may seem hokey but there’s scientific evidence to prove that affirmations work. Try out a few to see which one fits and then stick to it
Some affirmations we love:
- I am worthy of love and belonging
- I am a person of integrity, I accept myself and others with grace
- I am a joyful person bringing light to those around me
- I am strong, kind and full of optimism
- Learn a new skill. There are tons of programs from CodeAcademy to Babbel out there and learning a new skill activates different parts of your brain. Plus, you’re likely to share your new passion and that creates connection.
- Volunteer. You may think you don’t have time but, the truth is, you have just as much time as everyone else… it’s how you use it that is the difference. Choose to volunteer for a cause you care about and you’ll find the warm fuzzies that follow bring an inner sense of purpose that everyone can see and feel in your presence.
- Make a gratitude list. Every night write down one or two things that you are grateful for, it could be a smile from a stranger or the fact that you resisted the urge to eat that 4th piece of pizza… over time the habit of writing it down reminds your subconscious to feel gratitude all the time.
- Exercise. This may seem unrelated but the chemistry of your brain is directly affected by your body. That's why power posing works (arms up to feel triumphant)! Exercise gets your brain and body ready to work together to help you feel your very best.
To really kick start your self esteem, take the Possibilities Emotional Intelligence seminar.
Why Should I Do This NOW?
Because accountable, open communication makes all relationships better.
Stifling communication as a leader gets you less ideation, less creativity, less input and less collaboration. Feeling stifled as a member of a team creates more stress, more anxiety, more likelihood of a short tenure with a company. Stress is detrimental, churn is expensive and life is short, it's time to open up and learn to communicate from an authentic space.
Register now for one of our upcoming emotional intelligence seminars.
What Happens in an Emotional Intelligence seminar?
Despite what you may have heard... it's not a lot of crying.
Our EQ seminars are centered on self examination of the ways in which you feel and act. You'll learn to be an observer of your own process and see how your actions have created the life you have right now. The group participates in exercises, some group sharing and games aimed at uncovering the way you show up as a leader, in relationships at work, and in relationships at home. At the end of the seminar you will have the tools to be:
- More accountable
- Easier to communicate with
- A better listener from an authentic place
- Clearer on your goals
- More focused
- More present
- Kinder to yourself
Who Comes to The Seminars?
CEOs and stay-at-home moms, director-level professionals and working artists. There are no more than 25 people in any seminar so the focus is on you individually, your journey to accountability, and a joyful self-awareness.
When Are The Seminars?
All seminars are Friday 9:00AM - Sunday 5:00PM. Participants commit to staying the whole time, participating fully and not sharing anyone else's experience outside the seminar.
Where Do They Take Place?
My Office, 6060 Nancy Ridge Drive, San Diego, CA 92121
How Much do They Cost?
Seminars cost $695 total for all 3 days