Opening the Door (Level 1) introduced you to emotional intelligence, assisted you in exploring your self-limiting beliefs and challenged you to take risks and expand your comfort zone.
Reclaiming Authenticity (Level 2) again facilitated by Michelle Saul, assists you in creating an aligned and powerful state of being, propelling you towards the life you have always wanted. Experience profound ownership, personal freedom and a commitment to action. This advanced program is a comprehensive and in-depth journey into the heart and soul of who you are.
THE PRINCIPAL PURPOSES OF THE RECLAIMING AUTHENTICITY (LEVEL 2) SEMINAR:
- Turn the primary walls and barriers that you have allowed to control you, into gateways to your dreams.
- Learn to communicate in a clear, direct, honest way; and listen to other points of view.
- Become aware that life is a reflective process, and find value in that awareness.
- Discover the power of forgiveness and live in gratitude for the events and experiences in your life.
- Nurture a new appreciation of yourself, by creating a personal definition that inspires you, and then align and integrate with that new definition.
How it works:
You must be a graduate of Opening the Door to attend Reclaiming Authenticity. If you have not yet joined us for Opening the Door, click here.
- Tuition ranges from $695 - $795
- On Friday arrive at 8:45AM to register
- Seminar hours are:
- Friday 9AM - 10PM
- Saturday 9AM - 10PM
- Sunday 9AM - 5PM